Monday, July 8, 2013

Obligatory First Post

Well, it has taken over ten years, but it would appear that I have finally created a blog. I wish I had something profound or insightful to say to commemorate the occasion, but I do not. The mush that is inside my cranium does quite dislike being coerced into producing meaningful, novel sentences.

Nevertheless, I am here to establish the purpose of this blog thingy. I, mecorx, have created this blog as a piece of real estate in which I may house my thoughts, should I have any, as well as translations. Up until now, I've been creating and storing translations in Google Documents, which I find quite an excellent platform for composing pieces in. However, I feel that if they never make it out a word processing app, they will forever remain drafts As such, I have created a blog for the purpose of "publishing" them in these neat, little boxes so they may be better presented and shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment